- Do you live in an area that is limited that has limited resources when it comes to purchasing a wig?
- Are you driving hours to find a decent salon?
- Have you returned multiple wigs that you have ordered online only to find the color or cut is not what you expected?
If you answer “yes” to any of these questions, a virtual consultation is for you! The following is what you can expect from a virtual consultation.
Step 1: Reaching out...
There are two ways to contact Cancierge Wig Salon to begin your consultation.
- Click the “BOOK APPOINTMENT” tab to reach out for us to call you for an appointment
- Purchase a consultation online. Make sure to include your call back information as we will be reaching out to you within 24 hours
Step 2: We will request the following information from you…
- We will ask you a series of questions to help us best determine what wig or topper will be the best option for you based on your hair goals, lifestyle and needs
- We will request you send a photo of yourself with your biological hair which captures your hair goals and will help us determine the best options for us to present to you
- Schedule consultation time
- Pay for consultation if you haven’t already
Step 3: Virtual Consultation #1:
- Discuss hair loss type and alternative hair goals
- Determine which fiber and cap construction will be best based on lifestyle
- Measure area of hair loss and/or head
- Review care and styling instructions of styles discussed
- Arrange for products to be sent to you (typically 1-3 styles, care products, and necessary accessories)
- Consultation will be scheduled directly after your products arrive
Step 4: Virtual Consultation #2:
- Review products & try on together
- Make a selection that best suits you
- Walk through how to make the product look most natural
- Review care products and care regimen
- Review how to use accessories
- Discuss if and what will be returned and our returns process
- There is a $25 return/restocking fee for products being sent back
- All products that are being returned may be sent back within 10 business days or it will not be valid for return
Step 5: The Follow Up
- We will reach out approximately 2 weeks our 2nd consultation to follow up to see if you have any questions or concerns and to review care instructions again.